One of the most immersive lands yet, Galaxy’s Edge will impress you whether you’ve watched your way through every movie in the Star Wars family, or you’ve never watched your way through a film.
Where to Eat in Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge?
What Should You Try?
While in Galaxy’s Edge, we tried almost everything on the menu. Here were our favourites, and the ones we would suggest trying, first:
- Moof Juice – Simply Fruit Punch and Simply Orange with chipotle-pineapple
We went back for seconds on this one!
- Fuzzy Tauntaun – peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and “buzzz” foam
They’re right when they say not to inhale the buzzz foam – it will really make your lips tingle and numb!
- Fried Endorian Tip-yip – crispy chicken served with roasted vegetable potato mash and herb gravy
As far as lunch goes, this was cooked well, and tasty! The serving size could be bigger, but it was tasty!
- Bright Suns Morning – Three-cheese egg bite, pork sausage, purple potato hash, mini Mustafarian lava roll.
One of the best breakfast meals we’ve had in the park – ever, and we’ve had a lot of breakfasts in the park. The potatoes have the perfect amount of spice, the egg bite is moist and the sausage is tasty – plus, you get the bonus lava roll!
- Mustafarian Lava Roll – Sweet galactic delight.
It’s like a traditional cinnamon bun, but with a hint of floral, like a big, hint of floral. Very, very enjoyable and a great add-on breakfast snack.